SUPPORT the MISSION


Code 3 for a Cure Foundation's 2012 Mission of Hope & Honor presents Fireman Rob in 29 Ironman distance triathlons races across North America & Australia to raise awareness and fundraise for the Code 3 for a Cure Foundation and break the World Record for most Ironman distance triathlons in one year.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

2012 Mission of Hope and Honor 140.6 at a time

My name is Rob Verhelst or Fireman Rob, and I am an ambassador for a great foundation called Code 3 for a Cure. Many of you may have seen me do either Ironman Racine or Ironman Wisconsin in my full firefighter turnout gear in 2011.

Well, this year I will be competing in a 9 United States Ironman events in the same fashion to raise awareness and funds for Code 3 for a Cure Foundation. Please follow my training and progress via facebook, twitter, or go to www.firemanrob.com. I hope to see you out there this year and remember your strength is your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment